April has flown by and I have had some very busy weeks at work. Due to this, I am a bit behind my April decluttering plan. However, I will not lose all spirits. There are still some days left of April, and I will do my best to cross of a few more items of my list.
Here is my list, with the items I have managed to declutter so far. I have donated some white shirts and a black suit and I have also had a look at the kids clothes, to see if we could donate clothes that won’t fit anymore.
Give away white shirts and black suit (planned to give to theatre group) The kids’ clothes: purge / donate
- Winter clothes – make a box to go to attic
- Get rid of 3 items which I find hard to say goodbye to
- Sell black coat and skirt (mine)
- Purge toys downstairs
Get rid of dresser upstairs (give away)
- Dissemble linen closet and get rid of it
- Declutter / remove at least one box under the bed
- Start organising hobby cupboard downstairs
The picture is of some of the clothes I removed from my 3 year old’s drawers. It is more spacious now, which makes it easier to see what is in there.
My aim is to see if I manage by Thursday, to declutter / remove one box from under the bed and purge toys downstairs. I will keep you posted.
Have you decluttered anything lately? Do you manage to stick to your plan?
Lots of love,